Things You Can Tweet About
By Stacy Karacostas – Thu, 07/01/2010 – 10:10am.
Wonder what the big deal is with Twitter? Not sure how you would use it to marketing your business? Really not sure what you would even tweet about?
Below are 12 simple ideas of things you can tweet about at any time.
- Your free report or white paper with a link
- Articles you’ve posted online or on your blog
- Events you’re hosting, speaking at, or going to
- Newsworthy items
- Inspiring or humorous quotes ( you can even quote yourself)
- Thoughts on the latest ad, marketing, product or business you’ve seen
- The latest good book you’ve read or movie you’ve seen
- Links to other people’s articles, audios or videos that you enjoyed or found helpful
- Your own questions, whether business-related or general interest
- Quick and helpful tips
- Whatever you’re thinking at the moment (it’s better to tweet about what you’re thinking than what you’re doing—though that’s okay too)
- Retweet other people’s useful, interesting or humorous tweets