Affiliate Marketing Success in 5 Steps
by Quaneshia Holden
One of the easiest and fastest ways to make money online is to start of with affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is when you promote someones else’s product and you earn a commission every time someone buys through your link. To be successful in affiliate marketing, you need to have 5 things in place.
1) A good product to promote, you can sign up for affiliate programs through Clickbank or Commission Junction, or Amazon, pretty much all major companies have some sort of affiliate program that you can sign up for. Don’t just pick the first thing that you see, do some research on the product to see if people are buying.
2) A domain name, and hosting. You can use free blogs like blogger, or yola but there is always a possibility of your blog getting shut down without warning. So you want to have your own domain and web hosting. You need to have a blog or a website. This is where you send your traffic that you generate so they can see your affiliate offer. This website can either be dedicated to one product or it can be a review style blog with multiple products. Your website is where you sell the people on the product, you want to highlight all of the advantages of the product, you want to make them buy.
3) An autoresponder, this is used to capture the address of visitors who come to your website or squeeze page. This helps to build your list. Once you capture their address, you want to build a good relationship with that list, so that you are able to market to them over and over again.
4) A squeeze page or capture page, this is where you put your “bribe” which is typically a free offer that you give to people in exchange for their email address.
5) Social Networks, I know it sounds strange, but social networks are a very valuable resource for affiliate marketers. For example, when using social networks like facebook, you can create your own fanpage or group or use someone elses. Marketing your product to a group in the same niche is very powerful and you can yield some great commissions from this technique.
Using these five keys should ensure your success in affiliate marketing. Although I left out traffic as one of the key elements, this is also very important for your success as an affiliate marketer.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make an income online, see what other tools and resources you can use to make money online at http://QuaneshiaHolden.com/blog