Google Testing New Billing Tab for AdWords
New Billing Tab Gives More Control
Google is testing a new Billing tab for its AdWords billing interface, which you may be interested in checking out. The company says this is part of its ongoing effort to improve its advertising program, and that this feature is designed to make the payment process easier and more flexible.
Google says you can expect the following from your updated billing tab:
– Get more control. Choose to initiate a payment on your account at any time and use any form of payment available with your country and currency settings.
– Make payments directly from your billing summary page. You can do this by clicking the “Make a payment” button.
– Add multiple forms of payments and switch between them. Add as many forms of payment as you want to your account and switch between using them at any time.
– Use different business and billing addresses. Your business address doesn’t have to match your billing address. Plus, each form of payment can have a different billing address.
– Get additional support. You will have access to improved help content in the new Billing tab and help center.
Google has just started the testing process with a small group of U.S. advertisers, but they’re inviting others.