This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast, Shawn Collins and Lisa Picarille talked about podcasting from a treadmill desk, some affiliate marketing webinars, and the finalists for the LinkShare Golden Link Awards.
Also discussed were LeBron James coming short on his brags, ShoeMoney on local affiliate lead generation, mobile commerce for affiliates, and Affiliate Summit booths about to sell out.
- Booths and Tables Nearly Sold Out for Affiliate Summit East 2011
- 10 Point Checklist: Before You Launch a Successful Affiliate Program with Deborah Carney
- Web Seminar: Affiliate Marketing and the Current Internet Tax Landscape
- LinkShare 2011 Golden Link Award Finalists
- 25 Women Who Rock Social Media in 2011
- Local Affiliate Lead Generation Bootcamp During Affiliate Summit East 2011
- Don’t Settle for Lobbycon at Affiliate Summit East 2011
- Mobile Commerce for Affiliates with mShopper
- Coming Soon: Google Panda Update 2.2
- Photo Tour of the ShareASale Office
- Mattingly ShareASale on Facebook
- Survey for Dating and Matchmaking Affiliates
- The Ugly Side of Affiliate Marketing
- Lebron James Predicts Miami will win 8 championships or more
Subscribe to the Affiliate Thing RSS feed or listen on iTunes. You can also send a blank e-mail to email@example.com to get each podcast delivered by e-mail.
More Info: Click here
Article source: http://feedfront.com/archives/article004215