By Charles Boustany
I’m sure we could write a very lengthy article on the many ways to make money with affiliate programs. However we are going to zero in on 9 ways that you can make money with affiliate marketing starting the minute you join one.
1. The most common way is to sell products for an affiliate merchant. You can join an affiliate program for free and promote your affiliate website on the Internet. Every sale coming from your affiliate website earns you a commission.
2. Join pay per click affiliate programs and earn money every time someone clicks on an ad on your site. Google AdSense is the most popular PPC program but there are many others including Kanoodle, Searchfeed, 7Search and others.
3. Join a pay per lead program and get paid to sell leads to companies. This is also known as cost per action programs and you can find these in affiliate networks. This can be a very profitable way to make money as an affiliate marketer.
4. Sell big-ticket items and earn a lot of money on every sale. There are affiliate programs that you can join where you earn $1000 a sale or more. As you master traffic generation strategies you’ll find selling a big-ticket item is just as easy as selling a small one.
5. Join two-tier affiliate programs and make money recruiting affiliates. Every affiliate you recruit that makes a sale earns you a commission. If you enjoy working with people two-tier affiliate programs are a great way to make more money
6. Sell advertising on your blog to corporations. If you have a high traffic blog you can make big money selling advertising to companies who are looking for ways to reach additional markets for their products.
7. Sell text link ads to smaller companies. There is value in the traffic that you have and companies will pay to have their text link placed on your website and blog pages.
8. Start your own affiliate program and recruit affiliates to sell products you create. Developing a large group of affiliates can be very profitable for you.
9. Create ebooks and sell them on the Click Bank affiliate program. Click Bank gives you access to their affiliates and they handle all the paperwork for you. This lets you concentrate on writing more ebooks and making more money.
As we said we could come up with many more ways to make money with affiliate programs. This is nine good ones that you can surely find one that will work for you.
- Project updates, affiliate tips and the shape of things to come …
- 20 Basic SEO Tips To Supercharge Your Website | TJ Dzine
- Affiliate Marketing- Most Affiliate Marketers are Promote Best …
- Affiliate Marketing As an Online Legitimate Home Business Opportunity
- MissInfo.tv » New Music: Dirty Money ft. Rick Ross & T.I. “Hello …
- Mark Shuttleworth » Blog Archive » Shooting for the Perfect 10.10 …
- Worm Compost Bins For Sale – The 3 Things Everyone Ought To Know …
- Affiliate Program And Internet Marketing | MLM Recruiting Tips
- Balloon Juice » Blog Archive » Around the way girl
- Advanced Website Optimization – Making your Site Faster …
- Former BW editor to join Wall Street Journal « Talking Biz News
- Elsevier Launches “Big Deal” Bake Sale Service, Other Commercial …
- “… to the limits” [Darleen Click]
- THE PRAGMATIC CAPITALIST » » RAIL TRAFFIC SURGES TO NEW HIGH
- Internet Marketing Programs and Affiliate Opportunities | Niche …
- Move Your Money » Blog Archive » Financial Literacy Month
- Move Your Money » Blog Archive » The First 90 Days
- Smart Affiliate Marketing Advertising | Feed-Xmlrss.com | News Feeds
- Google Pay Per Click? | Feed-Xmlrss.com | News Feeds
- VIDEO: Gay Rights Website Crashes After Anna Paquin Bisexual Bombshell